If you do not have the opportunity to go to the beauty salon or just want to have a romantic evening in the company of yourself, we offer several options for a home spa that will help you to relax and gain strength for new achievements.
1. Decide what ritual you need. If you are already tired of the everyday bustle and working routine, then you need relaxing spa treatments. If you need to prepare for the responsible day, then it is better to focus on the tonic ritual.
2. Cut out a whole day and devote it to yourself. SPA requires solitude and tranquility so that nothing reminds you of the routine. Therefore, we advise you to send a husband/boyfriend to a meeting with friends, and children - to visit grandmothers. Devote the day to yourself completely
3. Details are very important. Each SPA procedure is associated with a soft bathrobe, comfortable slippers, snow-white towels, aroma candles, and pleasant music. Take care of the details, buy such a set for relaxation in advance - it will significantly improve your procedures at home
4. Make a detox menu. This is one of the important components of the day spa. It is important not to overload your body, not to overeat so that your body is in harmony with the soul. Think over the detox menu in advance and buy only healthy products. For example, for breakfast, you can eat an omelet, natural yogurt, and berries. For lunch - pumpkin cream-soup and chicken breast with quinoa. End the day with a dinner of strawberries and a glass of wine.
If you have already prepared the entire arsenal of necessary attributes for SPA procedures, then you can safely proceed. Fill a bath with water (the temperature should be no higher than 37 degrees). Light a scented candle and dim the light. Citrus essential oils are considered champions of vigor, lavender, vanilla, and rosemary have an anti-stress effect
It is necessary to conduct water procedures for no more than 20 minutes because then the skin begins to lose moisture and becomes sluggish. You can also use homemade body scrubs, which are perfect for a spa day. There are many recipes for such scrubs, but the most popular ones are grapefruit, chocolate, based on sea salt and oatmeal.
After having a bath, do not rush to start routine work, sit comfortably on the sofa and enjoy a glass of white wine or herbal tea. And the main rule, no gadget during all procedures, you need to achieve harmony, and not overload yourself with information.
Here are the recipes of home-made face masks:
1. Chrysanthemum based
Petals of white chrysanthemum - 2 tbsp.
White beans - 1 tbsp
Milk - 1 tbsp.
Flaxen oil - 1 Tsp.
Geranium essential oil - 3-4 drops
1. Chop dry petals of chrysanthemums.
2. Boil the beans with and mix with petals of chrysanthemums and milk.
3. Add the essential oils.
4. Apply to cleansed face skin for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
2. Rejuvenating tomato mask
Tomato - 1 pc.
Honey - 1 Tsp
Sour cream - 50 ml
Semolina - 1 tbsp.
1. Boil tomatoes and peel the skin.
2. Add honey, sour cream and semolina groats to the cooled mixture. Mix thoroughly.
Apply on cleansed face skin for 15-20 minutes and scrub the face before rinsing.
For this article thanks europe dating site